Magazine Fort Restoration

Location

Phoenix Park, Dublin


Client

Office of Public Works


Type

Conservation


Description

This National Monument was built in 1735. It was demilitarised in the 1980s, and at that time the OPW became its custodian. It is now undergoing restoration works to selected buildings and structures within the complex.


Back to projects

View related projects

Irish Whiskey Museum

Irish Whiskey Museum

Clock Tower Tipperary

Clock Tower Tipperary