Clonmel, County Tipperary
Department of Education
A 2-storey over basement extension to the existing Protected Structure school building consisting of eight new classrooms, circulation areas, a new enclosed GP hall, new suite of offices, stair wells & lift areas plus new plant rooms. The project also comprised the complete refurbishment and remodelling of the original 1820’s protected school building. The external works included coloured macadam play surfaces, bus parking bays and new coursed stone site boundary walls.