Office of Public Works
The Treasury Buildings form part of the Dublin Castle complex and date from circa 1715. These buildings were the first purpose-built offices in the city of Dublin and are used by the Revenue Commissioners. Treated as separate houses, each of the terraced buildings has its own doorway entrance. The Dublin Castle complex buildings are recorded on the Record of Protected Structures, Dublin County Council, reference number 2051 and are scheduled for inclusion as a Recorded Archaeological Site, reference DU018-020619.